Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our last meal, nap, and TV watching just the two of us

Well folks, the hours are counting down. In just 8 1/2 hours we will be arriving at the hospital. Today we spent the day watching tv uninterrupted, napping uninterrupted, and we are about to go to IHOP for a meal uninterrupted. Our lives are about to change forever. We are excited and scared at the same time. Tomorrow at 8:30 am, I will be laying on an operating table looking at my husband giving him the "everything is ok look." I know that he too will be looking at me saying everything is ok, even though I know his heart is beating fast and he is scared to death, though he would never admit it. I keep telling him that she will have him wrapped around her little precious finger and he will crumble. I know he won't fail, cause he has a good heart and so much drive to be the best father. I admire him. I can't wait to see the way he looks at her. I will forever be happy knowing she has a great father, teacher, and confidant.

Within the next few days we will post an update and hopefully some pictures!

Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! It's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! *tear! I just love you and your precious soon-to-be little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you BOTH will be wonderful parents!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete